Junior Rangers and voluntary work
All members of the managing committee, as well as all men and women who administer the regional groups or have another specific function work on a voluntary basis. Moreover, many Junior Ranger parents engage in the society and help at various events of the National Park administration.
Possible voluntary tasks:
- Support of the Junior Ranger program
- Guided tours for families by volunteer ranger
- Assistance at huge events
- Presentation of the Junior Ranger program at information stands
- Assistance at information stands of the National Park Watch
- Support rangers on reserve patrols
- Assistance of research projects
The National Park administration on the other hand supports the Junior Ranger activities with great personal effort. The cooperation between the National Park administration and the Junior Ranger society is a model example for a public body and a private society working together to pursue joint goals to the benefit for both parties.