Tasks and objectives
- Support of the Junior Ranger Project
- Assistance at huge events
- Presentation of the Junior Ranger work at information stands
- Assistance at information stands of the National Park Watch
- Support rangers on reserve controls
- Assistance of research projects
- Look after younger Junior Rangers at national and international Junior Ranger Camps
Possible tasks for volunteer ranger:
The tasks themselves, the nature of the tasks, the place of work as well as its duration are registered and documented by the National Park Watch. The society is responsible for the billing of the compensation.
With introducing the volunteer ranger system, the Junior Ranger project made a decisive and at the same time pioneering step. Young people who have successfully proved themselves and participated in the Junior Ranger project for years now have a new and interesting field of activity.
The Park Ranger are now backed by qualified young supporters who are able to assist professional ranger in their various tasks. The society benefits from offering older Junior Rangers attractive and interesting tasks inside the National Park.